"All individuals with genetic conditions in New England have the opportunity to achieve their fullest potential."
Women & Infants Hospital of Rhode Island
- Partner with family-led and other regional organizations to improve knowledge of and access to genetic services.
- Expand the use of telehealth for genetic consults and care.
- Engage non-genetics health professionals in training and education about genetics.
- Focus on reaching and including medically underserved areas and populations.
- Increase the availability and use of genetic resources.