"All individuals with genetic conditions in New England have the opportunity to achieve their fullest potential."
Angela Shepard, MD
UNH Institute on Disability
10 West Edge Drive
Durham, NH 03824
(603) 862-0555 (fax)
Women & Infants Hospital of Rhode Island
- Partner with family-led and other regional organizations to improve knowledge of and access to genetic services.
- Expand the use of telehealth for genetic consults and care.
- Engage non-genetics health professionals in training and education about genetics.
- Focus on reaching and including medically underserved areas and populations.
- Increase the availability and use of genetic resources.