In collaboration with the Weitzman Institute, the following free genetics webinar sessions are being offered for 2020. All will occur from 1 PM - 2 PM (ET).
- January 28, 2020: Newborn Screening Part 3
- February 18, 2020: Understanding Genetics and What the Primary Care Provider Needs to Know
- March 31: Genetic Testing
- April 28, 2020: Common Symptoms and potential underlying genetic causes
- May 26, 2020: Supporting the Family
CMEs are offered if you attend a live webinar, though past sessions are archived here.