- The New England Genetics Network has a variety of materials – GEMSS (genetics education materials for school success) – designed to give teachers, families, and healthcare providers common tools to address school-based issues.
- There’s also an Educators’ Resources link with more information for metabolic conditions.
- Children & Youth with Special Health Care Needs and Connecticut's Medical Home Initiative
- Massachusetts Division for Children & Youth with Special Health Needs – Programs and Services
- Maine Genetics Program
- NH Title V Program Services for Children with Special Health Care Needs
- RI Office of Special Needs
- Children with Special Health Needs (VT)
There are several very active peer-support groups in New England, many linked to national networks:
- New England Consortium of Metabolic Programs
- The New England Connection for PKU and Allied Disorders
- Next Step, Inc.
- Rare New England